Aircraft Upholstery, Italian Leather, Dark gray color, 2503
Lot of large and small Italian Leather pieces. Approximately 16 lbs (+ or -) of material!! They are remnant pieces from an aircraft upholstery shop, left over unused pieces from a new large business / executive jet that had a custom leather interior installed. Top of the line imported Italian Leather.
The color is Dark gray. The actual color name is "Heritage Pewter".
The pieces range in size and there are approximately:
- 1 piece of over 15 square feet total area, (about 1/3 of a complete hyde)!!
- 1 piece of over 9 square feet total area, (about 1/5 of a complete hyde)!!
- 2 pieces of over 8 square feet total area per piece, (about 1/6 of a complete hyde per piece)!!
- 2 pieces of over 5 square feet total area per piece
- 1 piece of over 3 square feet total area
- 4 pieces of over 2 square feet total area per piece
- 2 pieces of over 1 square foot total area per piece
- 6 pieces of under 1 square foot total area per piece
- A few smaller pieces may also be included
Roughly around 70+ square feet total is included in this lot based on the average weight per hyde (7 to 8 lbs)!
Italian Leather sells as high as $10 per square foot or more for top quality material!! Get it here for a fraction of that and put it in your plane to give it the true luxury feeling. I am putting this material in my Cherokee too! You can't beat the comfort of leather!! Leather also cleans very easy!
It can be used for seats or on side panels or both. There is probably enough material in the lot for doing the trim of the average single engine aircraft for someone that knows their way with the sewing machine but probably not enough to do the entire interior. You can use this material in combination with any of the 50 PLUS other leather lots currently available.
- The measurements of the material above, (if included), reflect the total area of material per piece and does NOT necessarily mean that all material will be usable for your application. For example: a piece listed above as 9 square feet total area does NOT not mean that the piece is a perfect square 3' by 3'. The shape of the piece can be anything from a square or rectangular piece to a very irregular shape piece.Small samples (a couple square inches each) are available for $5 for up to 5 colors. (Amount paid for samples will be credited toward purchase of leather).
- Cow hydes are natural material and as such they are very irregular shapes and each and every hyde differs from the next one. No two hydes are alike and that is viewed by most as part of the natural beauty and characteristics of leather. However, because of that there may be slight color and/or texture variation in the same lot or between lots of the same color!
- The measurements of the material are approximate and material will have to be cut and sewn to your design / application specifications and not all material sold in this lot will be usable because of your specific design requirements and/or the sizes of the material in the lot purchased.
- The color of material shown on the photo may differ some from actual color of material because of your computer monitor color settings.
- Unless otherwise stated above, NO certification is provided with the material. When detailed sizes of the material are included in the item description section in this page, all material is checked at least twice before packaging to verify number and size of pieces included in lot in order to eliminate errors.
- To avoid any potential loss or mixing of any of the pieces of the material all leather lots sold are already packaged and sealed and are ready to ship and for that reason we can NOT combine shipping if you purchase multiple lots. We also can not provide individual piece by piece size dimensions due to the time required to do so.
- All leather lots will be shipped with a 2 day delay from the time we receive your payment because they are stored at a different facility due to the size of the lots and the large number of lots that are currently available for sale in our ebay store.
NO certification is provided with the material. Material is sold as is and no returns will be accepted.